How to use social media monitoring reports
In ‘Reports’ section you can download the reports for your saved searches in various formats. The following types of reports are available:
- Mentions Export – this report contains all mentions and demographics data of your saved search for the selected period.
- Sentiment analysis – this report contains all sentiments by date for the selected period.
- Facebook, Instagram and Twitter topics – this report includes top topics of your saved search on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for the selected period.
- Mentions by media category – the report groups the mentions of your saved search by online media category for the selected period.
- Mentions by source – the report contains the mentions of your saved search grouped by date and media category.
To download a report:
- Go to the type of report you want to download.
- Click on the desired format of the report.
- Then download.